[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Courier

I love to put books on my iPod. I'm listening to GONE
by Jonathan Kellerman on mine. Well not right now. But
I was earlier today in the car. 200 miles and 4 hours
of driving plus work time. Such a good book!

I keep saying I'm going to go to bed so I can get up
early and finish all my homework for my LAST WEEK OF
CLASS (besides exam week). yay!

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates