[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bolded words in text

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 19:30:43 -0600

I select the whole document, and set the font to Times New Roman, and 12 Point. I leave alone the box that has the style. This leaves any bold or italicized text the way it is. I do this in every book I proof.

Melissa

Lori wrote:
Hi all,

At the beginning of a text that I am proofing there is a note that the words that are bolded are in the glossary. If I change the font to 12 point and regular, this is going to mess it all up. What have people done in this circomstance? Do I just through and leave as is and not change the whole document and make sure to change the chapters so they are right or do I procede and put a note that the words won't be bolded.

Thanks to all in advance,

Lori M