[bksvol-discuss] Bluegate Fields--Sue Stevens

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:18:42 -0700 (PDT)

I told Gustavo about the wrong Pitt name in the
synopsis. I got a note from him saying he took care of
it--but I just checked again and it still says brad
Pitt.Maybe it was a book in the collection that was
wrong that he fixed.

Sue, do you still have your validated copy. All you
need to do is download the book and change Brad Pitt's
name to Thomas Pitt and re-upload, with the commment
in the comments field that the correction has been
made. smile

Cindy