[bksvol-discuss] Blood Royal

I uploaded Blood Royal, a novel about the Boleyn
family from the marriage of Tom Boleyn to Elizabeth
Howard through Anne's execution and into the next
generation or two. I forgot to put in the long
synopsis that the book has English punctuation, i.e.,
single quotation marks instead of double and no
periods after titles like Mr. I dosn't know if it's
possible, or even necessary, for anyone to add that,
but if it is, perhaps one of you can do it?

Compared to the Philippa Gregory novels The Other
Boleyn Girl, and the Alison Weir book The Six Wives of
Henry VIII, I don't think it's that good--I'd
recommend, if you're interested in the subject, one of
those books--but this is an easy read, and does cover
some things that those books don't.