[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blocks of text how-to

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:52:06 -0800

Hi, Cindy, how do I highlight the text? I've never done this before. Do I
hit the spacebar at every line of text? Is there a block command in Word?
Sorry, but you're dealing with a person who has never done this before. I
know how to copy stuff to the clipboard and I've selected a line of text. Is
there a highlight command in Word? I figure the stupid question is the one
you don't ask. Regards, a puzzled Kim Friedman.