[bksvol-discuss] Re: Blank pages

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:36:19 -0700

HI Gerald,

I haven't done much checking but I convert from a kes file to rtf after I
finish scanning to submit . This means blank pages are dropped?

Second, for example I like to validate in Kurzweil because of the features,
so if I open an rtf file, and leave it in the rtf format I'm fine? But if I
save a copy in kes to validate I loose the blank pages when converting back
to rtf for uploading?

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx