[bksvol-discuss] Big Mutt

Well, now that I have laughed and cried and cheered at the end of the book I have one last question.

There are ***** before the chapter number. Seems to me that a blank line should separate the ***** and the line listing the chapter number. Also one blank line should separate the chapter number and the text of the chapter. Before I stick my foot in my mouth again. What do you say Garry?

I haven't done rank spelling. I didn't have to fix a single word. Awesome scan my kind of book too.