[bksvol-discuss] Re: Betsy Byars' Books

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your help Marylin

Here is the list. I have already split it up the list into what we have and what we need. I mention the ones we have so if ayone is interested they can download them and get a flavor for her style of writing.

Thanks again for your help.
Anastasia

Bettsy Byars books on bookshare

Blossom Sereies 5 Books
Bing Brown Seiries 4 Books
After The Goatman
Summer of the swans 2 (Spanish and English)
The Pinballs
Cracker Jackson
Coast to Coast
Death's Door (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery)
Dark Stairs (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery)
Disapearing Acts (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery)
Terot says beware (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery)
Keeper of the Doves
McMummy
My Dog My Hero
The 18th Emergency
The Cartoonist
The Cybil war
TV Kid
2000 Lb Goldfish
Tornado

NOTE: Ant Plays Bear and King of Murder (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery) is being processed

Books not on the site i can Get

The Black Tower
Little Horese
Me Tarzan
The Joy Boys PB
Dead Letter (Hurcleah Jones' Mystery)
The Golly Sisters Ride Again PB
The animal, the vegetable, and John D. Jones
The Moon And  I
The 7 Treasure Hunts
The Night Swimmers
Hooray for the Golly sisters!
Beans on the roof
The Golly Sisters go West
The Computer Nut
La zorra negra
The glory girl
The animal, the vegetable, and John D Jones
The night swimmers
Good-bye, Chicken Little
The Lace Snaile PB
House Of Wings
Go and Hush the Baby PB
Trouble River
The midnight fox
Rama, The Gypsy Cat

NOTE PB is a Picture book

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.