[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best sellers that aren't making it into the collection

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:59:08 -0800

Your confusion is probably due to the fact that Carrie oftten scans books that
then are put on the step 1 page to be validated. I used to think she did these
at home but apparently they are done in-office. However, these are not the N.Y.
Times bestsellers. I would be interested to know where others get their
information about new books other than the Washington Post Book World.