[bksvol-discuss] Re: Best Practices in Scanning or Proofing

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 14:10:42 -0500

Yes, I agree with this. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned making the comments more prominent, as I was a volunteer for a while before I realized where to look for the comments.

Melissa Smith

On 5/7/2010 1:15 PM, siss52 wrote:
Hi Scott,

It would help if the comments were a part of the book information instead of
being down below some other things.  On the old site they were a part of the
book info.  I know engineering would have to do this, but it would be
something they could think about.  (smile)

Sue S.