[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bertrice Small books

Cindy I am still waiting to hear from my library if adora will be obtainable.
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:22 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Bertrice Small books

Thanks, Kai.

It's interesting. I looked in my online library
catalog. The book is described as her first
"contemporary erotic novel." What I find interesting
is that not many copies have been checked out, but a
lot of her historical romances have waiting lists
still, even the ones from the early '80's (I'm still
waiting for Unconquered from one library, though I did
get a copy from another; it's set,  in the early 19th
century, in the U.S., London, and Russia -- according
to the flap. I'm just about to begin it). I think
people read Small's books as much for the accurate
(I've checked) info on personalities and events of the
time as for the story and eroticism.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005