  From: barbarab65@xxxxxxx
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:30 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- validation problems

  If a book does not have a Library of Congress file, how do I validate the
name of the copyright holder? This has happened to me twice. I validated a
Faulkner book. In the book, it lists the name of the copyright holder as
Princeton University Press (or something like that) and not the name of the
author. I uploaded the book three times and it was rejected twice. I am waiting
to hear from Gustavo about my third upload. I sent him an e-mail and copied it
to John explaining that the copyright name is in the book and that it is
correct. What else should I do? For the second book, Abandoned, the validator
sent it back to step 1 because it lacked Library of Congress information. In
the book, it says that the author has the copyright name.

  What should I do about these validation problems?

  Barbara