[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baen books again - how do we submit them?

  • From: Michael Sestak <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:43:21 -0800 (PST)

The book I downloaded had hard page breaks for the front pages up to the first
chapter, then soft page breaks for most of the rest (maybe some hard page
breaks between chapters).  As I understand it, the bookshare software does not
recognize soft page breaks (actually, I don't think soft page breaks exist in
the file, I think word just puts them in on the fly).

Misha