[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baen Books?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:43:20 -0500

Lots of us load .rtf files into notetakers all the time when we validate. They come up in grade 2 braille. Notetakers have the translator built right in.

E.

At 07:36 AM 1/7/2008, you wrote:
Hi,
Would they not need a grade 2 translator?

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "E."
             <thoth93@earthlin
             k.net>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Baen Books?

             01/04/2008 11:10
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

If a deaf blind person is using a rtf file with a braille display the
rtf will showup as grade two braille.

E.

At 01:38 PM 1/4/2008, you wrote:

>So we can make BRF books for the deaf-blind?
>
>Jim
>
>James D Homme, , Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
>james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
>"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
>world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead
>

>              "Ann Parsons"
>              <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>              >
>              Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx