[bksvol-discuss] Re: Backlog nearly resolved for me!

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:20:13 -0500

I think I am all caught up; I was looking at the wrong list when I thought I
had some outstanding.  The two I checked in last night are even in now.  Yippee!

Doug's computer is back, again, and hoping it will run a few more months and we
got a cheap HP laptop for a backup device, so hopefully a future breakdown
won't be as devastating for him.  Unfortunately my amazing phone only runs on
XP, so when this computer goes, I will be in a really bad place!

Valerie