[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back, with a Question

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:35:00 -0500

Ilene, I'm glad you're back. I have missed you and am glad you're feeling
better. As for your question, I would go ahead and scan your older books. My
understanding is that the publishers are offering mostly newer books with
some exceptions like the Agatha Christie books. Carrie could give you more
information though, and she's in a much better position to answer you.
(smile)

Monica Willyard