[bksvol-discuss] Re: Back on the List

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:12:49 -0700

And without all the books that bookshare already had available, I doubt the publishers would be interested in donating books. So, those people who enjoyed your copy in the past wouldn't have, and the people who will enjoy the publishers copies in the future wouldn't be doing that either.

Misha

Consider all the people that had the opportunity to read the books you helped with over the decade. If you hadn't done this they would have needed to wait till now.