[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO submission

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:05:14 -0400

Hi all,

I'll take it if nobody else wants it.  Believe somebody has some historicals
for me, but I don't think they're ready yet.

Ann P.
On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 05:35:46PM -0400, Deborah Murray wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just submitted a BSO of "Absolution by Murder: A Novel of Ancient
> Ireland (Sister Fidelma Mystery #1) by Peter Tremayne.
>
> The copy already on BS is rated excellent, but it has problems, such as
> missing chapter titles, long dashes replaced with single dashes instead of
> double-dashes, etc. These problems are resolved in the new copy.
> Lots of non-English names and words to drag down the ranked spelling.
> 272 pages.

> In seventh century Ireland, the Irish Church and Church of Rome convene a
> special council to reconcile the differences of their individual religious
> doctrines. Outspoken and sharp, the young Sister Fidelma of Kildare is among
> those asked to attend. But when the leading Celtic speaker is found savagely
> murdered, Sister Fidelma must quickly unmask the culprit--before this debate
> dissolves into all-out civil war!
>
> Deborah

AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
Email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
blog:  http://www.samobile.net/users/akp
Skype:  Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT