From: Barbara
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 5:23 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO files

Once I tried not to include the BSO in the file name and the book was not
accepted. Therefore, I resubmitted it with the BSO in the file name and then
wrote to John to have the staff take it out.

Barbara

Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I agree with Lisa. In fact, I have a couple of books in the catalog with
  BSO in front of the title because that was the way I had it in the file
name
  before I knew bbetter.