[bksvol-discuss] Re: BSO Submission -- I Know Why the Caged Birg Sings

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

I've downloaded it and read your comments. smile. If
you want it ASAP I'll do it as soon as I get the book.
Otherwise I'll finish what I'm working on, but it's a
long book and will take a while. There's no hurry for
it, so let me know. Do you need it for the credit or
for class? No matter the reason, if you want it
quickly let me know.

Cindy