[bksvol-discuss] Re: Awesome, WAS: Re: Re: Lenora Mattingly Weber books

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:22:07 -0400

That would bug me too. The problem is that there is no way to say anything about it, no matter how politely, that would not make one sound like a nit picking crab.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: