[bksvol-discuss] Re: Automatic Stripper problem

  • From: "Kyrath. (AKA Rob)" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:48:16 -0400

Given the aggressive nature of the stripper, what I now intend to do is put
in the actual page number 2 lines above the chapter heading, assuming that
page numbers are on top.  In theory, this should prevent the stripper from
getting her greedy little hands on the chapter headings.  *grin*
However, I wonder how the stripper treats headings in books that have page
numbers at the bottom of the page?
-- Rob