[bksvol-discuss] Re: Automatic Stripper problem

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

What Pratik says is comforting. Only I
think I'll leave two line spaces or more, depending on
what the book does, before a chapter title.

Something just occurred tome. Putting together what
people have posted about the
problem and what Pratick said, maybe those books that
are missing chapter titles are those where there were
no descriptive words but just the word Chapter and a
number, and no page number on the top of the first
page of the chapter page --either none at all or  the
page number was at the bottom of the page. So people
put the chapter title on the first line. I may have
done that myself if  the page number was at the bottom
of the page. (Donna, maybe that's why the chapter
titles were missing from the Bertrice Smnall book you
chekced for me). If the number was  absent, I put it
in brackets on the first line and the chapter title a
couple of lines below. I'll be careful to skip a few
lines in the future if the page number is at the
bottom of the page.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush