[bksvol-discuss] Re: Authors Names and Category Update

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:45:30 -0400

I'm not sure how deep you want to go into the reorganization of books by
category, but developing a children's section is an idea -- children's
mysteries, sf, animals, science, etc.

I'd also like to see something like contemporary issues. Obviously, this
would get out-of-date which is problematic, but it would be a place to go
for those topical books that fade fast and disappear into the stacks when
their 15 minutes of fame has passed.

Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)