[bksvol-discuss] Author's Name Correction

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:29:18 -0500

Hello. I am not sure who this goes to exactly so please let me know so I can send this directly to the correct people in the future. I was doing a search on the Bookshare website to make sure we didn't already have a scanned copy of a book before I validated it. One of the authors of the book is MaryJanice Davidson. She is listed twice on the authors list, once as Mary (space) Janice Davidson and then again as MaryJanice Davidson. I checked on the Barnesandnoble website and the books under Mary (space) Janice are written by MaryJanice. There shouldn't be a space between Mary and Janice. If you do a search for the author and use the correct spelling of her name, all of her books won't appear because two of them are listed with the extra space in her name.

Christina