[bksvol-discuss] Re: Author request

  • From: Shayla Parker <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 01:33:06 -0400

Yes, certainly. I don't have lots of time right now, but I can certainly do a few of them. But if you submit, they will validate, as it were.
skp

At 01:05 AM 7/3/2005, you wrote:

Liz, I'm sure if Shayla can't do all of them, someone
will.

Cindy

--- Liz Bottner <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Shayls:
>
> I just looked on my library site, and I could get
> the following books:
>
> Lost souls
> Drawing Blood
> Courtney Love: The Real Story
> The Value of X
> Liquor
>
> Let me know if you want to put requests in for any
> or all of these.  I'll be
> happy to scan if you want to validate.
>
> Liz
>
> Email liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my Live Journal:
> http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com

Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind; Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave. I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned.

-- 'Dirge Without Music', Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ring the bells that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering,
there is a crack in everything,
that's how the light gets in.