[bksvol-discuss] Re: Auditory Processing Disorder and Reading Accessibility

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:06:41 -0600

Hi Debby!

I did pretty much the same thing. There is a combo box that allows you to
choose the voice you want to listen to. Below that is a (play) button. I
also just opened the file and didn't save it.

After I listened to one voice, I closed the link to (media player) and went
back into the combo box and chose another voice. There a quite a few good
ones on the site.

HTH

Blessings.

Lynnsky