[bksvol-discuss] Re: Auditory Processing Disorder and Reading Accessibility

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:58:45 -0600

Hi Chela,
I checked out some of these voices, and they are really good. I couldn't find where to purchase them, or how much they cost. Could you tell me more? Feel free to contact me off list, mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx .
Thanks,

Melissa

Chela Robles wrote:
Hello, if you want to hear Lequendo US Dave who is going to be on my computer as a SAPI 5 voice January 3rd, see attached. You'll flip and see why I have a crush on Dave, shhh, don't tell him that yet though. It is a .wav file which can play using any media player on your pc, like Windows Media Player. You can tell Dave if you wish that I have a crush on him, smile, lol!
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days, only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better look out, because everyone will know!" Today, I find myself constantly saying those words, just to get myself going, to not give up, and it works. Since I learned to play the trumpet at the tender age of 10, I have spent so much passion and much diligence with that instrument that I will not give up on it. Sometimes my instrument puts me into awkward situations where I feel like they won't ever end, but the trumpet gives me a lot of hope with the majestic, crystal-clear sound it brings to my ears.
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx