[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attn Amber G and Christina and Natalia

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

I don't see it anywhere on the books-in-process pages or in the collection so I
guess it's still being scanned

Cin
From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Attn Amber G and Christina and Natalia
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:42 AM

Hi, Judy and others.
Yes, it's the same book.
I was originally going to scan it but my scanner needed to go in for
repairs.  Nati kindly offered to help by scanning some of my books.  I was
planning to proof this but I'm more than happy to step aside if Amber wants
to do it.
I'm not sure if either Nati or Amber have scanned this one already.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Judy.
Christina