[bksvol-discuss] Attention about the latest Paul Bunyan book!

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 05:48:36 -0500

Somehow I put up the wrong copy of the latest Paul Bunyan book. I put up one
that was already there I resubmitted it with Hold For Carrie" as was suggested
being careful in the comments that I was the proofreader not the submitter, I
know Carrie knows how to fix it right but wanted to get right copy up there.
I am not sure I did it right because I had looked for a hold for again so I
could recheck it out and  and put up new copy but just did it the submission
way because I knew no other way sorry for the mix up I'll try to be more
careful the  next time what I'm doing
sorry to the one who originally  submitted this book for me that I messed it up
so thanks.