[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Christie Gillson

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:09:24 -0500

It's not just with JAWS 6, though. I have 4.51, and when I have it set to
read messages in plain text, it has that annoying focus problem, and I hate
it. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx