[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attention Christie Gillson

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:44:53 -0800 (PST)

This is weird.

Grace, when I opened the post, nothing showed up
except  "I'm currently validating.." Only when I hit
reply to make a joke about the blank space (it sounds
like an easy validation) or are you validating your
name did I see the rest of the message.

I only mention this because perhaps Christie won't see
it either.

I have no idea why that happened--maybe it's just my
email.

Cindy