[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attempting a b s o copy

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:06:07 -0400

Hi, Jamie. The other list has been low-traffic until recently. It still is more so than this one. I do like that our members are talking on that list now because I think it helps us as volunteers to have a better idea of what people are interested in. I'm not sure why wish list requests are going there except that maybe they know the regular members wouldn't want to be on a list about volunteering. I belong to both lists and filter them both to a mailbox called Bookshare. It helps me keep everything together.

Monica Willyard

At 07:51 PM 6/6/2007, you wrote:
Oh Cindy you're right. So if the wishlist requests go to the regular list, how do volunteers know about the wishes without joining that list?

Jamie in Michigan