[bksvol-discuss] Re: Attachment

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 07:39:31 -0400

All,

The AVG antivirus package tends to cause emails to indicate attachments when
there are none.  It maybe that many of Bookshare volunteers and members use
AVG.  It doesn't and won't happen on all emails so it gives this sort of
confusing environment.

I use AVG and see the attachment indication on some emails too.

I hope this helps calm some confusion.