[bksvol-discuss] Re: Assistance with a Book

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:05:11 -0700 (PDT)

Scott, I apologize. I didn't notice that the only copy in the MEL (Michigan
e-library) system, which is my interlibrary loan system, is a signed copy that
the library won't loan out to other libraries. I should have checked that first.

  I think Cindy said she had one that wasn't the same ISBN, so maybe she is
able to get it.

  I'm really sorry. I should have checked first.

  It must be a rare book.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: The Justice - Angela Hunt
  Find great deals on books at Half.com.