[bksvol-discuss] Asking Again

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:37:26 -0600

Has anyone ever had a book that they were reading on the Stream,
notably a Bookshare Book, that had lots of garbage characters in it
and when it reached a certain character the machine would shut off?
Also, a lot of these characters call themselves "cap." I need to know
the answer to this. Well, I guess I don't need to know it, but the
book, "Crooked Little Heart" by Anne LaMott, needs rescanned in any
case. I'll do it sometime I suppose, but not any time soon because I
still have a book I had pledge to scan.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.