[bksvol-discuss] Re: Artists' Biographies

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:01:45 -0600

Dear Shelley;

I would think they would be a great addition under the educational category
toward the grant, but a lot of it depends on how tough they are to handle and
the willingness of volunteers to proofread them. If you give me some ISBN
numbers I will see if any of them are available at my library and if so I would
be willing to do a couple. I do agree with Cindy that this is one case,
however, were it would be wonderful if they could be saved with images or have
some way of making a tactile representation.

Let me know if I can help...

Valerie