[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are volunteers really that important anymore?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

I think until the books done by the outsourcers and the PQ books are as
excellent as those done by our best scanners and proofers, volunteers are
necessary. (and I think the books done by the outsourcers so far aren't all
that good). And a lot of books the volunteers scan are older books and perhaps
less popular books (like the ones you request, smile)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: