[bksvol-discuss] Re: Are You Guys Getting Your "About to Expire" Notices?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:01:11 -0800 (PST)

I got the expiration warning right after the new site
went up, but when I went to renew that option wasns't
available until a day later. I assumed that the extra
day was because the site was down for a while and we
were given extra time.

I have not received a notice this morning, and my
calendar tells me that I need to renew tomorrow or
before Tuesday, when my time expires. I'm glad you
mentioned it, Evan. I have my calendar marked or I
probably would have missed renewal, too.

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/