[bksvol-discuss] Approving books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:50:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

I'm going to go on a little vacation this week, from Wednesday to Sunday, so
your books won't be approved until next Monday. I am going to try to approve
all the volunteer books in the approval queue today, except for the fact that
every time I look up metadata or save changes to metadata, the system times
out. I have filed an emergency ticket with Engineering since I really do need
to change metadata before approving books. Once the problem is fixed, I will go
through a whirlwind of approving, so that I'll be caught up when I leave
Wednesday.

Hope everyone is doing well!  Carrie