[bksvol-discuss] Apparently missing books

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:24:53 -0500

-Noel, perhaps you?re doing the same thing I was doing when I couldn?t find
books I thought were in
the collection ? that I?d put there.  Jesse, in a reply to me, happened to
mention that books with adult
ratings won?t show up if we don?t put in our password. I often checked the
collection without fully
signing in because I just wanted to see if a book was in the collection; I
usually only signed in if I
was going to check the download list or was going to submit. Now I?ll do the
full log-in procedure
every time.