[bksvol-discuss] Anyone want to research book lists?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:27:21 -0500

Hey, folks!

I read a blog called iMom and they published some recommended reading for
various ages and groups.  Are there any people interested in seeing which are
in Bookshare and if any need BSO's?  Here are links to some of them lists:

toddlers:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/toddlers/wellness/child-development/books-picture-books-for-toddlers/

young children:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/tikes/learning/education/books-books-for-younger-children/

tweeners:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/tweens/learning/education/books-books-for-tweens/

teens:
link currently broken, sorry

read the book, see the movie:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/tikes/learning/education/read-the-book-see-the-movie/

tween girls:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/tweens/learning/education/must-read-books-for-girls/

tween boys:
http://www.imom.com/parenting/tweens/learning/education/must-read-books-for-boys/

I would love to see these all available in excellent shape to recommend to
teachers and parents.  Doug and I are more than willing to work with anyone
willing to scan or recommending BSO's and repairs.

Thanks!

Valerie