[bksvol-discuss] Anyone planning to scan ...

In the Night Room
Peter Straub

I'm going to finally pick this one up in paperback some time in the next week. Straub is one of the best American authors, and I've been meaning to get to this much sooner. If you're involved in this one already, please do let me know.

Scott