[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone know how to get a hold of Linda Adams, Please, I'm proofreading Love Takes Wing: #7 In The Love Comes Softly Series Oke, Janette

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:12:47 -0700

I never had contact with her as the scanner, and just forget about it, I submitted the book, it is done, it is fine, I was the proofer, anyway, please, let us go forward, I'm done with the book checked it in at 12 today midnight. I don't need to contact her, but as for future reference please include an email address in the comments line, even though you may not have any comments about the book for the proofreader. Please let us not discuss this book further, I handled it by myself, Chela ----- Original Message ----- From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 4:06 PM

I have a few queries to ask the scanner of this book if anyone can provide with her consent, info as to how to get a hold of her, thanks, Chela
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4228 (20090709) __________