[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Willing to Take on a Newbie?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:56:45 -0700

Hi Amber,

Oh, hmm, OK, then I am apparently incorrect in my thinking that font
shouldn't matter.  Here's an idea on how to make font uniform in Word:
1. Open the RTF file in Word.
2. Press CTRL+A to select all text in the book.
3. Press CTRL+Shift+F to open the font dialogue.
4. Select a font name. The default is probably fine for most cases.
5. Press tab and select a font size. If it matters, we may want to set it to
14 point?
6. Press enter to make the change.
7. Complete your edits and press CTRL+s to save.

Hope this helps.