[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Willing to Take on a Newbie?

  • From: "RJ / KJ" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:44:30 -0600

Boy, I concur with this idea. Standardized font size for the text, and
standardized font and size for the headings.  That sounds really good.  I
hope we will adopt this idea.  Let's get resolution soon on it, okay?

One thing I would say that I noticed. I was saying that I use K-1000. And I
noticed that when I have used that to say, insert a page number or something
like that, the RTF file would reflect the style and size of the font that is
used withiin that program.  So you could have teeny tiny font in the file,
of say times roman 10 point and here comes a page number that is a big old
18 point bold like I use in the K-1000.  At least I thought that was what
had caused it.

Thanks.
Rik