[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone Interested IN Scanning...?

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:11:06 -0700

Maria, getting books to the list is a 2-step process. U scan &
*proofread, & then another volunteer must "validate" your submission.
Have u read the volunteer manual yet? This should help u learn the
ropes, & between it & the folks here on list, you'll be up & runnin in
no time.

Thanks for your contributions already, & please no that the only
stupid question is the 1 u had & *didn't ask. Your question might be
just what another newby was wondering. & we've all been newbys at
times in our lives.

Welcome to the bookshare volunteer community & to the list. We're
incredibly glad to have u!

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: