[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anybody who has worked on Nora, Nora--have a question about chapter breaks.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't find a way to see inside the book on
Amazon--way to go Carrie--but  did find a table of
contents, sans page numbers, unfortunately, on B&N.
There are 16 chapters and a prologue.

If you don't hear from the scanner and it's otherwise
a good scan and you want to work on it, I could send
you a list of the pages on which the chapters
begin--they're just numbered, e.g., Chapter 1 (arabic
numeral), not given titles. However, there are several
different editions; I'd have to know which one you
have.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/