[bksvol-discuss] Re: Any Attachments like the business card people were seeing last night

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 10:06:39 -0600

Chela, I haven't seen any with the attachment since the 2 at 8:14 and 8:15. Hope this fixed it. Sorry that it was such a difficult thing to pinpoint. I know how frustrating computer issues can be.

Melissa

Chela Robles wrote:
Ok all and Jackie, hope I spelled your name right, dreadfully tired and the people that are doing construction in my house, is going to be putting a new floor in the dining room that has just been finished well, everything but the painting, but nevertheless, I'm seriously going to be needing coffee. I did see that the box for mail was checked, after going into tools, options, compose tab page, so I unchecked it in hopes this doesn't bring the attachment to anyone. Praying it won't. I'm also sending this to Nathan Dyer, my personal technical guy so you may or may not see his email address.
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days, only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better look out, because everyone will know!" Today, I find myself constantly saying those words, just to get myself going, to not give up, and it works. Since I learned to play the trumpet at the tender age of 10, I have spent so much passion and much diligence with that instrument that I will not give up on it. Sometimes my instrument puts me into awkward situations where I feel like they won't ever end, but the trumpet gives me a lot of hope with the majestic, crystal-clear sound it brings to my ears.
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx