[bksvol-discuss] Another submission

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:41:54 -0600

I just submitted "The Curse of Ravenscourt: A Samantha Mystery (American Girl
Mysteries) by Sarah Masters Buckey. Stripped headings yadd  yadda. I should
have "The Stolen Sapphire: A Samantha Mystery (American Girl Mysteries) by
Sarah Masters Buckey up either tonight or tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm off to the
library again to pick up 11 more American Girl books which I'll scan and post
in batches as I have a chance.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----